The P-70 FPSO, that will be installed at Atapu field offshore Brazil, is capable of processing up to 150,000 barrels of oil (bpd) and 6 million cubic meters of natural gas per day. The unit will be able to store as much as 1.6 million of oil (bpd). The Atapu field is located in the Transfer of Rights area, operated by Petrobras with a 100% interest. The P-70 was built at COSCO’s Changxing yard in Shanghai and the integration, hook-up and commissioning work was completed at COOEC’s Qingdao yard.
- Oil processing: 150,000 barrels / day;
- Gas treatment and compression: 6 million m³ / day;
- Injection water treatment: 200 thousand barrels / day;
- Storage Capacity: 1.6 million barrels of oil;
- Depth anchorage: 2,200 meters;
- Overall Length: 288 meters;
- Width: 54 meters;
- Height: 31.5 meters.